The new complete guide to all persons [electronic resource] : who have any trade or concern with the City of London, and parts adjacent ...
- Uniform Title:
- Compleat guide to all persons
- [London] : Printed for T. Longman, J. Rivington, Hawes, Clarke and Collins [and six others in London], [1774?]
- The fourteenth edition, ..
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 305, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Originally published as 'A compleat guide to all persons .. '; also published as 'Baldwin's new complete guide'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, XI.68N and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT39812.
View MARC record | catkey: 3416307