New lights on Jacobinism, abstracted from Professor Robison's history of free masonry. With an appendix, containing an account of Voltaire's behaviour on his death-bed, and a letter from J. H. Stone, (who was tried for sedition,) to his friend Dr. Priestley, disclosing the principles of Jacobinism. By the author of Jacobinism displayed [electronic resource].
- Author of jacobinism displayed
- Birmingham : printed by E. Piercy, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 55, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Introduction signed: Anti-Jacobin., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT39880.
View MARC record | catkey: 3416317