The genuine letters of Junius. To which are prefixed Anecdotes of the author. Piccadilly [electronic resource].
- Junius, active 18th century
- Uniform Title:
- London : printed in the year, 1771.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, xx, 366 pages ; 8⁰.
- The Anecdotes of the author assume that he was Edmund Burke.
With a half-title.
A reissue of the enlarged 1771 edition of 366 pages, with cancel half-title, titlepage and first leaf of 'Contents' (sig. A3).
In this issue there is a colon after "London" in the imprint.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bowyer, 16b
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT40767.
View MARC record | catkey: 3416396