The gin-shop; or, a peep into a prison [electronic resource].
- More, Hannah, 1745-1833
- Additional Titles:
- Gin-shop and Peep into a prison
- [Bath] : Sold by S. Hazard, (printer to the Cheap Repository for moral and religious tracts) at Bath; by J. Marshall, at the Cheap Repositories, No. 17, Queen-street, Cheap-side, and No. 4, Aldermary Church-yard; and R. White, Piccadilly, London; and by all booksellers, newsmen, and hawkers, in town and country, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcut) ; 1/2⁰.
- Signed: Z., i.e. Hannah More.
Verse - "Look through the land from north".
Cheap repository tract.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT40816.
View MARC record | catkey: 3416401