A plan of education for the young nobility and gentry of Great Britain [electronic resource] : Most humbly addressed to the father of his people. By Thomas Sheridan, A.M.
- Sheridan, Thomas, 1719-1788
- London : printed for E. and C. Dilly, in the Poultry, MDCCLXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 2 unnumbered pages, 148 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a blank leaf between the dedication to the King and the text, and a blank leaf at end.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT42422.
View MARC record | catkey: 3416621