A report from the Commissioners appointed to take, examine and state, the publick accompts of the kingdom. And to determine the debts due to the army, &c. With a state of the expence of the late war [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Reports. 1714
- London : printed in the year, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 78 pages, table ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Commissioners Appointed to Examine, Take, and State the Public Accounts of the Kingdom
- With a half-title., The table, which does not form part of the gathering, is numbered 56 and inserted between pp. and 57., Reproduction of original from the University of London's Goldsmiths' Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson, 2068, Goldsmiths', 5145, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT44655.
View MARC record | catkey: 3416897