A review of all that hath pass'd between the courts of Great Britain and Spain, relating to our trade and navigation from the year 1721, to the present convention [electronic resource].
- Bath, William Pulteney, Earl of, 1684-1764
- London : printed for H. Goreham, 1739.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 60 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Pulteney, Earl of Bath.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 70199
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT44882.
View MARC record | catkey: 3416960