A protest against T. Paine's "Rights of man:" [electronic resource] : addressed to the members of the Book Society of ----, in consequence of the vote of their committee for including the above work in a list of new publications resolved to be purchased for the use of the society
- Bowles, John, 1751-1819
- London : printed for T. Longman; G. Nicol; and W. Richardson, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 37, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Bowles., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 15430 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT46032.
View MARC record | catkey: 3417085