The provok'd wife [electronic resource] : A comedy, as written by Sir John Vanburgh. ... As performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. Regulated from the prompt-book, ... by Mr. Hopkins, prompter
- Vanbrugh, John, 1664-1726
- London : printed for John Bell, 1777.
- Physical Description:
- 77, 7 unnumbered pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- Titlepage headed: Bell's edition.
Also issued as part of 'Barker's (late Bell's) British Theatre' vol. 6, London, .
With three final advertisement leaves.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT46083.
View MARC record | catkey: 3417093