Second thoughts [electronic resource] : or, observations upon Lord Abingdon's Thoughts on the Letter of Edmund Burke, Esq. to the Sheriffs of Bristol. By the author of The answer to Mr. Burke's letter
- Chalmers, George, 1742-1825
- London : printed for T. Cadell, 1777.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 74 pages ; 8⁰.
- The author of The answer = George Chalmers.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 77-27a
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 11767
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 65
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT47377.
View MARC record | catkey: 3417374