The secret history of Arlus and Odolphus [electronic resource] : ministers of state to the Empress of Grandinsula. ... Humbly offer'd to those good people of Grandinsula, who have not yet done wond'ring, why that princess wou'd change so notable a ministry
- Cibber, Colley, 1671-1757
- [London] : Printed in the year, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 37, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- "Advertised as 'by Mr Cibber' at end of Parnell, Poems on several occasions. 1726" (NCBEL, v.2, 778).
Arlus = Robert Harley; Odolphus = Sidney, Earl of Godolphin.
Sometimes also attributed to Robert Harley or to Daniel Defoe.
With a half-title.
The half-title includes a price statement, and the page number on p. 14 is correctly set.
Variant: there is no price statement on the half-title, and the page number on p. 14 is inverted.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT47387.
View MARC record | catkey: 3417376