Some just reflexions on a nonsensical and scurril pasquill, against the parson of Banchory, penned by a brain-sick bigott, named William Forbes advocat. Which animadversions are briefly contained in this answer, to a missive letter from a friend at South [electronic resource].
- Jameson, R., of Banchory-Devenick
- Edinburgh : printed in the year M.DC.VI. and are to be sold by Mr. Andrew Symson, M.DC.VI 
- Physical Description:
- 71, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Signed at the end: R. I., i.e. R. Jameson.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 14465.5
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT54310.
View MARC record | catkey: 3418309