An essay on the history of parties, and persecution in Britain [electronic resource] ; beginning, with a brief account of the Test-Act, and an historical enquiry into the reasons, the original, and the consequences of the occasional conformity of dissenters. ...
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- London : printed for J. Baker, 1711.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Defoe., The imprint has "Paternoster-Row"., A variant has "Pater-Noster-Row"., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Moore, 224, Goldsmiths', 4811, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT56893.
View MARC record | catkey: 3418627