An answer to a printed paper called A state of facts relating to the repairs done at the comptroller's house [electronic resource].
- Dance, George, the Elder, approximately 1694-1768
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 2⁰.
- Anonymous. By George Dance senior.
An answer to charges made in 'A state of facts relating to the repairs done at the comptroller's house', by Mr. Seaman.
With reference to the house in Guildhall Yard.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT57303.
View MARC record | catkey: 3418734