A proposal for payment of the publick debts, for relief of the South Sea Company, and for easing the nation of the land and malt taxes. ... By Sir Humphrey Mackworth [electronic resource].
- Mackworth, Humphrey, Sir, 1657-1727
- Uniform Title:
- Proposal for payment of the publick debts by the appropriated funds
- London : printed for W. Boreham, 1720.
- The fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, xxiv, 38 pages ; 8⁰.
- First published in 1720 as 'A proposal for payment of the publick debts by the appropriated funds'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 5834
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT58806.
View MARC record | catkey: 3418889