Two chapters of a celebrated French work, intitled, De l'esprit des loix, translated into English. One, treating of the constitution of England; another, of the character and manners which result from this constitution [electronic resource].
- Montesquieu, Charles de Secondat, baron de, 1689-1755
- Uniform Title:
- De l'esprit des lois. Selections. English
- Edinburgh : printed for Mess. Hamilton and Balfour, and sold by them and other booksellers in town, 1750.
- Physical Description:
- 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Charles Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT62257.
View MARC record | catkey: 3419204