A letter to a country gentleman [electronic resource] : The gentleman to whom this letter was written by a private friend, ... was so struck with the arguments it contains, respecting secret influence, that he determined to publish the whole
- Private friend
- London : printed for J. Stockdale, 1784.
- Physical Description:
- 55, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- On the conduct of Charles James Fox., A sequel, entitled 'Second letter to a country gentleman' was published in 1784., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT63008.
View MARC record | catkey: 3419307