A treatise on education [electronic resource] : In two parts. With the author's method of instruction while he taught the school of Dumfries. ... The fourth edition, considerably enlarged. By George Chapman, LL.D.
- Chapman, George, 1723-1806
- London : published for the author; and sold by the booksellers in town and country, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 242, 37, 7 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title and two leaves of 'Copy of the supplication' and a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT65453.
View MARC record | catkey: 3419599