A brief survey of the legal liberties of the dissenters [electronic resource] : and how far the bill now depending consists with preserving the toleration inviolably: wherein the present bill is published; and also the Toleration Act at large, ...
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Edinburgh : Re-printed in the year, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Defoe., The Toleration Act is I. William and Mary .c.18., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Moore, 279 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT65939.
View MARC record | catkey: 3419699