Schemes offered for the perusal and consideration of the legislative, freeholders, and public in general [electronic resource] : shewing the many evils that might be prevented, and the good that would accrue to the public, were they improved, and enacted into laws. By C. Varlo, Esq
- Varlo, Charles, approximately 1725-approximately 1795
- London : printed by J. Chapman, 1775.
- Physical Description:
- vi, iv-v, 177, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT68050.
View MARC record | catkey: 3419884