A complaint on the part of the Hon. Thomas Hervey [electronic resource] : concerning an undue proceeding against him at court. Set forth in two letters to Her Highness the Princess of Brunswick. To which are added two other letters, written at Bath, ... Together with a copious supplement to the preface, ...
- Hervey, Thomas, 1699-1775
- London : printed for, and publish'd by the author, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1767.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xvi, 22 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT68611.
View MARC record | catkey: 3419926