The prophetical dream. Recommended to the perusal of the j-ge and j-y at S---hw---k, before whom the r---s are to be t---d [electronic resource].
- J. B.
- London : printed for J. Oldcastle, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, viii, 1 unnumbered page, 4-14 pages ; 8⁰.
- Dedication signed: J. B., a native of North Britain; and dated: London, July 1746.
"Recommended to the perusal of the judge and jury at Southwark, before whom the rebels are to be tried".
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT70152.
View MARC record | catkey: 3420093