A letter to His Grace the Duke of N********, on the present crisis in the affairs of Great Britain [electronic resource] : Containing, reflections on a late great resignation
- London : printed for R. Griffiths, [1761?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 48 pages ; 8⁰.
- N******** = Newcastle., On the resignation of W. Pitt, first Earl of Chatham, from the office of secretary of state in 1761., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 40441 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT70216.
View MARC record | catkey: 3420113