Surprizing miracles of nature and art. In two parts. ... By R. B [electronic resource].
- R. B., approximately 1632-approximately 1725?
- Uniform Title:
- Miracles of art and nature
- London : printed for Nath. Crouch, 1708.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 176, 12 unnumbered pages, plate : illustrations,portraits ; 12⁰.
- R. B. = R. Burton, i.e. Nathaniel Crouch.
Originally published in 1678 as: Miracles of art and nature.
With six final advertisement leaves.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT71174.
View MARC record | catkey: 3420217