A catalogue of the pictures, sculptures, models, designs in architecture, prints, &c. exhibited by the Society of Artists of Great Britain, instituted by His Majesty's royal charter, January 26, 1765, at their great room in Spring Gardens. April the fifteenth, 1780. The twentieth year of exhibiting [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Society of Artists of Great Britain
- Additional Titles:
- London : printed by J. Dixwell, by order of the Society, 1780.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT72120.
View MARC record | catkey: 3420357