Thoughts of a Lincolnshire freeholder on the late address of Sir Gilbert Heathcote, ... to the freeholders of the county of Lincoln [electronic resource].
- Partridge, Samuel
- [Boston] : printed by and for B. B. Kelsey: and sold by him at Boston and Spilsby; Marsh, Louth; Mozley, Gainsbrough; Whalley, Grantham; Brooke, Lincoln; Thornhill, Sleaford; and Newcomb, Stamford, [1796?]
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 6-44 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Samuel Partridge.
On p.  is, above the drop-head title, the date: 'April, 1796'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT74567.
View MARC record | catkey: 3420574