Indirect purchaser litigation handbook
- [Chicago, Illinois] : [Section of Antitrust Law], American Bar Association, - and [Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], [2016?]-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- American Bar Association. Section of Antitrust Law
- Responses to Illinois Brick decision -- Liability for indirect purchaser claims -- Jurisdictional and choice of law issues in the indirect purchaser action -- Discovery -- Damages and remedies -- Class action assertion of indirect purchaser claims -- Management of multidistrict indirect purchaser litigation -- Indirect purchaser settlements -- Trial -- Indirect purchaser litigation in Canada.
- Indirect purchaser litigation handbook seeks to explain both the framework for indirect purchaser claims and the issues that commonly arise in indirect purchaser litigation.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated annually
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 34206469