The modern builder's assistant [electronic resource] ; or, a concise epitome of the whole system of architecture; ... Divided into three parts. ... The whole beautifully engraved on eighty five folio copper plates, from the designs of William and John Halfpenny, ... Robert Morris, ... and T. Lightoler, ...
- Halfpenny, William, -1755
- London : printed for James Rivington and J. Fletcher, and Robert Sayer, MDCCVLII 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 52 pages, plates : illustrations ; 2⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT78318.
View MARC record | catkey: 3420969