Free thoughts upon the present crisis, in which are stated the fundamental principles upon which alone Ireland can, or ought to agree to any final settlement with Great Britain. In a letter from a country gentleman to the people of Ireland [electronic resource].
- Sheridan, Charles Francis, 1750-1806
- Dublin : printed and sold by R. Marchbank, 1785.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 69, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Attributed to Charles Francis Sheridan on the evidence of a MS. note in the BL copy., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT79313.
View MARC record | catkey: 3421092