The method of procedure by Presbyteries, in settling of schools in every parish [electronic resource] : providing ministers with manses ... repairing ruinous churches ... in pursuance of the Acts of Parliament impowering them to these effects
- Dundas, John, active 1698-1731
- Edinburgh : printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, 1709.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 120, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Dundas of Philipston.
With a final errata leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT79913.
View MARC record | catkey: 3421151