An answer from a gentleman at the Hague, to a letter from his friend in London, in regard to a late resignation [electronic resource].
- Gentleman at the Hague
- London : Sold by C. Corbett, 1748.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 25, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- On the resignation of Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of Chesterfield.
This is stated in the printing ledger of Henry Woodfall the younger to be a commission from Mr. Barbutt ('Notes and queries', September 1855).
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT86031.
View MARC record | catkey: 3421843