The London standard; or, a concise and comprehensive list of carpenter's and joiners' prices: containing all the principal articles in those branches of the building art. Duly considered and adjusted, by a considerable and respectable number of masters [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Society of Master Carpenters (London, England)
- London : printed for the Society of Master Carpenters, held at the Buffalo Tavern, Bloomsbury, 1778.
- Physical Description:
- x,48 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Preface signed: James Wood, president.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT90210.
View MARC record | catkey: 3422354