Proposal for county naval free-schools [electronic resource] : to be built on waste lands. Giving such effectual instructions to poor boys, as may nurse them for the sea service. Teaching them also to cultivate the earth, that in due time they may furnish their own food; and to spin, knit, weave, make shoes &c. ...
- Hanway, Jonas, 1712-1786
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, 1 unnumbered page, x-xxii, 2 unnumbered pages, 2, 141, 1 unnumbered page;2 unnumbered pages, v, 3 unnumbered pages, 67, 1 unnumbered page, plates ; 2⁰.
- Dedication signed and dated: Jonas Hanway, 27th March, 1783., Titlepage engraved., A different issue from that in which there is a central section containing engraved music with letterpress verse, irregularly paginated., In this issue the engraved music is regularly paginated with no letterpress; a variant state has the music regularly paginated, with letterpress., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT93945.
View MARC record | catkey: 3422787