A short account of the Prince of Wales's Island, or Pulo Peenang, in the East-Indies; given to Capt. Light, by the King of Quedah [electronic resource] : Ornamented with an elegant engraving, ... Taken on the spot, by Elisha Trapaud, ... Also a chart, ...
- Trapaud, Elisha
- London : printed for John Stockdale, 1788.
- Physical Description:
- 34, 6 unnumbered pages, plates : map ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title and three final leaves of advertisements.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT94619.
View MARC record | catkey: 3422884