The Gotham swan: or, the rook's flight from Gravesend. Being the remarkable case of Sherwin and his wife written by himself: in vindication of their innocent and wrongful sufferings by the false accusations of Thomas Goodman of West-Smithfield, and the horrible contrivances of William Silver, ... As it was given to the honourable Mr Justice Probyne, at Maidstone Assizes, July 23, 1730 [electronic resource].
- Sherwin, John
- [London] : Printed for the benefit of the oppressed author and his family, at Mrs Bragg's over against the Crown in Prince's-street, near Drury-Lane, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 54 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT94714.
View MARC record | catkey: 3422900