Reasons against the bill before the House of Lords, (for disabling the Lord Provost of the city of Edinburgh, to hold any office of magistracy, and for fining the said city in L.2000 sterling) [electronic resource].
- Grange, James Erskine, Lord, 1679-1754
- London : printed by S. Osborn, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1737.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages ; 8⁰.
- Attributed to James Erskine, Lord Grange.
Dealing with the punishment of Edinburgh following the Porteus Riots.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT95297.
View MARC record | catkey: 3422947