A complete system of harmony; or a regular and easy method to attain a fundamental knowledge and practice of thorough bass; ... By John Casper Heck [electronic resource].
- Heck, Johann Caspar, 1740-
- [London] : Printed for, and sold by the author, in Cambridge-Street, five doors from the sign of Newcastle, Broad-Street, Soho, 
- Physical Description:
- iv,26 pages, engr.music ; 4⁰.
- Registered at Stationers' Hall 6 April 1762; Grove and the British Library General Catalogue suggest ca. 1768.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT96472.
View MARC record | catkey: 3423129