A journal of the late and important blockade and siege of Gibraltar [electronic resource] : from the twelfth of September 1779, to the third day of February 1783. ... By Samuel Ancell, ...
- Ancell, Samuel, -1802
- Uniform Title:
- Circumstantial journal of the long and tedious blockade and siege of Gibraltar
- Edinburgh : printed for the author, and sold by the booksellers in town and country, 1786.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 148, 2 unnumbered pages, 149-160, 2 unnumbered pages, 161-232, 2 unnumbered pages, 233-274 pages, plates : portrait,maps ; 8⁰.
- "None are genuine but what are signed by my hand".
Some of the plates with leaves of descriptive letterpress.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT97134.
View MARC record | catkey: 3423227