An essay on parish work-houses: containing observations on the present state of English work-houses; with some regulations proposed for their improvement. By Edmund Gillingwater [electronic resource].
- Gillingwater, Edmund, 1735 or 1736-1813
- Bury St. Edmund's : printed and sold by J. Rackham; sold also by G.G.J. and J. Robinson, London; Shave, Ipswich; Chase, Norwich; Downes and March, Yarmouth; Millers, Bungay and Halesworth; and Gillingwater, Harleston, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 64 pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT97888.
View MARC record | catkey: 3423344