A project for settling an everlasting peace in Europe. First proposed by Henry IV. of France, and approved of by Queen Elizabeth, ... and now discussed at large, and made practicable by the Abbot St. Pierre [electronic resource].
- Saint-Pierre, Charles Irénée Castel de, 1658-1743
- Uniform Title:
- Project de paix perpétuelle. English
- London : printed for J. Watts, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, x, 177, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- A translation of Charles Irénée Castel de Saint Pierre's 'Project de paix perpétuelle' Verso of the final leaf contains two letters from the author dated: "14 Avril, 1714.".
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT98034.
View MARC record | catkey: 3423360