Voyages made in the years 1788 and 1789, from China to the North West Coast of America. To which are prefixed, an introductory narrative of a voyage ... in 1786, from Bengal, ... observations on the probable existence of a North West Passage; ... By John Meares, Esq [electronic resource].
- Meares, John, 1756?-1809
- London : printed at the Logographic Press; and sold by J. Walter, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 12 unnumbered pages, xcv, 1 unnumbered page, 372, 108 unnumbered pages, plates : maps,portrait ; 4⁰.
- In some copies the comma after Esq, on the titlepage is corrected to a point., With a list of subscribers., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT98966.
View MARC record | catkey: 3423488