An essay on the education of a young British nobleman [electronic resource] : after he leaves the schools. To which are added, Some observations on the office of an ambassador
- Keith, William, Sir, 1680-1749
- London : printed for A. Millar; and sold by J. Roberts, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- viii,56 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Sir William Keith.
The dedication signed by the bookseller: And. Millar.
The ornaments are those used by Henry Woodfall.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT99191.
View MARC record | catkey: 3423515