Hanging no dishonour [electronic resource] : Being a modest attempt to prove that such persons as have the honour to make their exit at the Tripple-Tree are not always the greatest villains in the nation. In a letter from Gentleman Harry, ... Address'd to villains of all denominations in Great Britain
- Simms, Henry, 1716-1747
- London : printed for Henry Roberts; and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, [1747?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 18 pages ; 8⁰.
- Gentleman Harry = Henry Simms.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT100498.
View MARC record | catkey: 3423706