The castrated letter of Sir Thomas Hanmer [electronic resource] : in the sixth volume of Biographia Britannica, wherein is discovered the first rise of the present Bishop of Gloucester's quarrel with that Bart. about his edition of Shakespeare's plays. ... By a proprietor of that work
- Nichols, Philip, active 1763
- Uniform Title:
- Castrated sheet in the sixth volume of Biographia Britannica
- London : printed for the author, and sold by J. Pridden, 1763.
- The second edition, corrected and augmented.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 4⁰.
- A proprietor of that work = Philip Nichols.
Sir Thomas Hanmer's letter is printed on pp.26-27.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT101641.
View MARC record | catkey: 3423814