A proper reply to a late scurrilous libel [electronic resource] : entitled, Sedition and defamation display'd.
- Bath, William Pulteney, Earl of, 1684-1764
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1731?]
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 8⁰.
- Drop-head title., In: 'Robin's panegyrick, or, the Norfolk miscellany.' Part II. London, 1731., Signed: Cal. D'Anvers, who is in this instance William Pulteney., An attack on John, Baron Hervey, erroneously attributing to him the authorship of 'Sedition and defamation display'd'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT102217.
View MARC record | catkey: 3423933