English liberty in some cases worse than French slavery [electronic resource] : exemplified by animadversions upon the tyrranical and anti-constitutional power of the Justices of the Peace, Commissioners of Excise, ... In a letter address'd to the serious consideration of the lesser freeholders and electors of Great-Britain
- London : printed for M. Cooper, 1748.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 96 pages ; 8⁰.
- Signed at end: Philalethes.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT103148.
View MARC record | catkey: 3424180