Sir Matthew Decker's Essay on the causes of the decline of foreign trade [electronic resource] ; its effects on the value of land; and the means to restore both. ...
- Decker, Matthew, Sir, 1679-1749
- Additional Titles:
- Essay on the causes of the decline of the foreign trade
- London : printed for J. Debrett; J. Sewell; and R. Walker, [1787?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, viii, 165, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 13365
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT105440.
View MARC record | catkey: 3424383