An account of the foundation of the Royal Hospital of King Charles [electronic resource] : II. &c. near Dublin, for the relief and maintenance of antient and maimed officers and soldiers of the army of Ireland. Begun, anno 1680. ... and compleated ... 1686
Dedication signed: Richard Colley. The dedication to the 1713 edition signed: Thomas Wilson. Reproduction of original from the British Library. Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements