The Englishman's right [electronic resource] ; a dialogue between a barrister at law and a juryman; plainly setting forth I. The antiquity, II The excellent designed use, III. The office and just privileges of juries, by the law of England. By Sir John Hawles, ...
- Hawles, John, Sir, 1645-1716
- London : printed in the year, 1763.
- Physical Description:
- viii,60 pages ; 8⁰.
- With a dedication subscribed J. K., Horizontal chain lines., First published in 1680., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT107617.
View MARC record | catkey: 3424749