An examination of the principles [electronic resource] : and an enquiry into the conduct, of the two b*****rs; in regard to the establishment of their power, and their prosecution of the war, 'till the signing of the preliminaries. ...
- Egmont, John Perceval, Earl of, 1711-1770
- London : printed for A. Price, 1749.
- The fourth edition, reviewed and corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 79, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Perceval, 2nd Earl of Egmont.- Two b[rothe]rs = Duke of Newcastle and Right Hon. Henry Pelham.- The imprint is possibly false.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 23367
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT108764.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425135